Friday, June 18, 2010

Shower Bands

This is not in reference to storm cells. It's in reference to the events that have taken/are going to take place.

Tomorrow is the day of my first ever bridal shower and I am ridiculously excited for it. For one all my closest family and friends will be there. Which is just insanely heartwarming. For two, it's being thrown by two of my most favorite people in the whole wide world, Jec-Jec and her Mom. For three, it's going to be so great. For four, the invitations were just amazing. So classy and beautiful. Lastly, I got a new dress just to wear for the shower. And I always get excited for dresses.

Bands is in reference to the fact that we picked out our wedding bands today. It was a lot of fun and they are going to look just great. Wedding bands really suit Mike - which if there's something that has to suit you - good thing it's a wedding band. We go to a really great local jeweler who has really taken the time and patience with us through the whole engagement ring shopping project, Mike's engagement watch project and now the wedding bands. He looks out for us and genuinely enjoys helping us out. We are so grateful and excited to work with him again.

More to come later on how the shower went and what a bridal shower feels like. Right now it feels fortunate and grateful for my friend's & family's love.

1 comment:

LeahBear said...

I wish I could have made it to your shower - I missed you soooo much! You looked beautiful in your new dress tho, I saw Meana's pictures. And your shoes! So cute!

Love!