Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lately....

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, but getting the house ready for move-in has been taking up a lot (and I mean A LOT) of time. First there was painting. We didn't have THAT much painting to do in the grand scheme of things, but it was just enough to put you over the edge and to not want to paint again for a long, long time. Next there was moving Mike in this past weekend, so prior to that means that there was cleaning. I'm convinced that the people before us didn't clean a lick. Nor did they paint with tape. hrmph

So, now that the house is all organized and moved-in (except for me and Lovie - we move-in in two weeks!! eek!) the focus can go back to the wedding.

The most daunting part for me right now is thinking about the flowers and the colors. Even though I am leaning towards a Black & White wedding, I'd still like to have color in the bouquets and church flowers, etc.

The "To Do" this weekend and next week is to nail down the room blocks...November in Richmond seems to be very busy for business conferences and things some hotels are starting to really fill-up so I want to get this nailed down as soon as possible!

Love you all!

2 comments:

ekoob said...

The flowers are really fun to put together. There are so many different colors, textures, smells...I think I enjoyed that the most. I put my ideas out there and the florist put it altogether. Have fun... Love, Leenie

LeahBear said...

A year from now, you'll be married!!