Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome!

I decided to create this blog for all my bridesmaids and those family and friends who want to keep current with what's going on leading up to the wedding. I know that amongst my bridesmaids there's a bit of geographical distance but this will be a good way to stay in touch!

Here I will be posting things that I am doing pertaining to the wedding, I'll also use this as a place to notify everyone of certain events that are taking place (i.e. dress shopping, bridal expos, going to sample cakes, etc.) and if you can make it - FANTASTIC! And if not, that's OK too. I totally understand!

I love you all and can't wait to have you all standing up with me on such a gloriously happy day. I am so overjoyed that you will be with me as I marry the man who has made dreams become reality.

Love you all! Look to the side bar for important - not to change - information.

5 comments:

EKoob said...

Great idea!!!

EKoob said...

Okay, now that I know it is working...
Congrats on the engagement!! I can't wait to be a part of the big day as well as the other events leading up to the day!!

Angela Duni Parker said...

Thanks, Leenie! I can't wait for you all to be a part of it! I love you!

Unknown said...

A little over a year from now, the most beautiful bride that this world has ever known will be walking down the isle towards the luckiest man this world has even known. She is the one woman who makes my heart sing and jump for joy every day, and I love her with all that I am.

Angela Duni Parker said...

See? I told you guys I'm lucky!